Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I'm in

After a lot of bitterness I will be staying home with the soon to be ex-husband until I get a place. I'm going to my sisters for an extended weekend however (she lives in West Palm Beach) because the ex has plans & the people involved know what happened (not wanting awkwardness I have chosen to go with the plans to go to FL).

I let "Ted" in on it & he sounded almost sad that I'd be gone that long. I'm trying not to analyze things with him so much & laying off the questions & it feels good. In fact, with his almost dissapointment over my extended visit to FL it kind of reassured me of his potential feelings for me. But, again - no over analyzing :0

I am also leafing through our local papers in an effort to get an idea of apartment rent costs & they don't look too bad. I will also consider moving in with someone (as a roomate) so I'm looking for that as well (for cost reasons).

We decided I would get the dog & 2 cats (possibly 1 though - we'll see). Loving our pets like children though visitation may be needed. We talked a lot tonight & I think that us being friends as well is going to help us through this.

Things are looking up so keep your fingers crossed for me. Thanks to all of you for offering your advice & support - it means a lot *hugs*


** For your reading enjoyment & several laughs - check out this blog - it's just well, excellent: http://www.overheardinnewyork.com/