Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Unsure

Well the last week has been interesting to say the least. Last night however - I think took the cake.

We had awesome sex (as usual) & the freaking condom broke! I'm not on the pill so there was no back-up contraceptive in place here. Fucking-A! So, as he was trying not to panic I told him not to worry - that I would go to Planned Parenthood or call my OB-Gyn & get the "morning after pill". I called my OB-Gyn this am & she called in the prescription for me - Thank God!

How fucked up would that be? I don't need that going on right now.

And, yesterday I had to up my Lamictal to 2 pills a day (I think it's 50mg's now) & I woke up really early in the morning to roll over & OMG do my fucking legs hurt! They hurt all the way up near my torso area (in the front only). Now I'm not sure if it's really the Lamictal or the sex last night (considering I thought I was an acrobat & put my legs up around his shoulders while he slammed the shit ...) Wow, am I getting a potty mouth!

After sex last night (after telling him I love kissing him & could just him 24 hours a day) we talked about our "relationship" a little more. He confuses me so much because one day he'll be telling me that he's shared more about the real him with me then with any other girl & then the next day he can only give me unsurities (is that a word?). I feel like I'm forcing answers out of him that he can't give because I can't very well give answers either. Why do I do that? I don't want to drive him away.

He did say that he's had just sex relationships in the past & one-night stands where he specifically told the girl that was all he wanted. I asked him if he'd tell me if that was the case with us & he said he would & that it wasn't just sex. He has mentioned before that he likes me a lot & mentioned our mutual friends & how cool it is to go out with them & me. I asked him if he just felt awkward changing things or ending things with me BECAUSE of our mutual friends & he said no. I told him it'd be totally ok if that were it & that he could tell me & we could still all hang out - no big deal but he still held fast to his original statement.

I told him yesterday that he's so not my type (the way he dresses & talks, where he lives etc) with the exception of intellectually & his goal oriented nature. He was surprised by this. I asked him what his type was & he say any type because everyone is different. He refused to give me an answer.

What do you all think about this? Do you have a type?

On another note - when we were talking last night I also asked him what he liked in bed - his favorite position, what have you & again he wouldn't answer me! Drove me nuts! He said he likes it all - what kind of answer is that? Is it because he's young? I told him what I liked in hopes of that stirring up something but ... nope.

What do you all think of this? Do you think he's just shy - afraid to tell me?

I don't get it because considering the way he takes me - there's NO shyness there - NONE!

Am I overanalyzing the whole thing instead of just enjoying the ride? I strongly think I am but I can't help it (it's the way I am - I'm sure you all understand this). I don't want to jump into an actual relationship. I told him this & he said the same thing - he's not looking for a long-term relationship. What's fucked up however is that I think that's what's brewing here. Maybe that's why I'm analyzing the shit out of it. Either way, with the ending of my marriage & the beginning of whatever I have with "Ted" I'm getting scared. I think I might be developing feelings for this guy --> it's only been 1 week & 3 days (well since the first night we spent together - we've known each other socially for about 6 months+). I also think he's struggling with this same problem - judging by his mixed communications.

What do you guys/gals think?? I'd really appreciate your input :-)