Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Shopping

So, today wasn't very eventful. I tried to do our last taxes as a married couple however my state is making some changes & I can't do them until the 3rd (the State taxes that is). No biggie. But, the stupid H&R Block site keeps pissing me off claiming that my "spouse"'s social security # isn't matching on the W2 & the 1040 & I've looked at both spots & it's typed the same! I even retyped them thinking it'd help but - no.

After that aggravation my soon to be ex-husband & I were looking at Divorce costs & procedures when my friend Jaime called me & asked if I wanted to go up to Mass to do some shopping. We were talking about the place earlier so I was glad to go. Now I know how to get there - it's actually pretty easy. I think that's where "Ted" & I will go on Friday but we'll see. Anyway, we had a good time. I bought an adorable outfit for my niece at Baby's R Us & some body was & Aveeno face cleanser. We went to Payless & I almost bought 2 pairs of shoes but couldn't decide on which I wanted so I left them both there (aren't I a good girl?!).

Tomorrow "Ted" is supposed to call so we can finalize where we're going so I'm interested to see if he remembers. It's the first time we've actually set a phone call & date (having spent so much time in his bedroom). I'm excited to hear from him & even more so to see him. Tonight he was at his parents - he goes there every Wednesday & has dinner with them (aw shucks!).

That's it for today. Like I said -- not eventful.