Saturday, March 04, 2006

Continued Bliss & Meet the Family

So, it continues. I'm loving this :-)

I went out with Nigel & his cousins & then his brother last night. I had a great time. His cousins are a lot of fun. He's really close with one of them & he's just a riot. It was great to get to know some of his family. I wonder if the parents are next?

It was sweet too because he's totally awesome with PDA & was often kissing me on the cheek, the lips, holding my hand or rubbing my leg or just looking at me & smiling & I would of course do the same. There's something so sexy about holding hands & exploring every inch with finger tips at the same time. We're always doing that. I really enjoy being with him. We were probably one of those annoying googley-eyed couples that you love to hate.

Afterwards we all went back to his place & started to watch King Kong (they have a copy already - yeah not legally) & I got to meet his good friend Leah & her boyfriend. They seem like good people too. Then he & I proceeded to his bedroom where the real fun began - he he. It was nice to get to actually spend the night with him because usually when I see him we both have to work in the morning so I end up having to come home.

It's funny when I think back. I used to work at the same place as him & see him all the time (but we never really talked) & I always wanted to get to know him better but we both kind of kept our distance because I was married. We'd both look at each other when I'd go out to his department & he'd always look like he wanted to say something to me but never would & I would never say anything to him. My friend Jaime used to say he was afraid of me & I'd agree but we both knew what it really was. The attraction was obvious.

I remember one time I had him help me with something because no-one else was around & he was right next to me (one of the few times I did talk to him) & I was all nervous & shaky to be talking to him & I think he was the same. Eventually, he & I started talking a little here & there but it was always small talk & awkward like highschool kids talking & being all nervous & shit.

At one of the lunch functions at work he won one of the prizes - a bamboo plant & gave it to me. It was so sweet & so incredibly awkward when he gave it to me. It sounds silly but that plant was always special to me. I brought it to my new job & have it in my cube to remind me of him :-)

I'm so incredibly corny it's not funny ...