Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I figured I'd better post

before Jane kicks me in the rear :0

Sorry all, I haven't been online because I've been so busy lately.

News ... let's see....

The new job (well, transfer) is going great. I love my coworkers - they're an awesome group of girls & the reporters are cool too (save for this one guy that gives me the heebie-jeebies). Once September comes I will likely transission into what I really want to do which is outside sales --> stopping in at current advertising clients, picking up ad-copy, seeing how they're doing, stopping by at potential new clients, yada, yada, yada. I can't wait :-) I wont be stuck in an office all day - whoo-hoo! The Pres/Publisher even told me he was giving me a bonus this week for helping out & transferring offices! They're really good to their employees & know how & when to show appreciation.

The tryst with the 21 year old is over & done with - a one night thing. He's incredibly immatire (he's 21 for heaven's sake!) & there was no further intentions there anyway.

Nigel & I have called it quits as far as dating goes but, we remain good friends. He knows me better than a lot of people (well, except you guys - but he knows me almost as well) & we have some great in depth talks. I can talk to him like no-one else & I know our friendship will outlast any serious relationship so the decision to stop dating & remain friends was a good one. Had we continued dating I'm afraid we would have gotten to serious & when it ended it could have been difficult to remain friends. I really value his friendship & would rather hold onto it then lose it. We did however (of course) have one last night of hot-sex. Yes, yes - it was my idea & yes, yes he agreed - because in his words: "Well, I gotta be honest. I'm a guy & no guy turns down sex." -- LOL

Ted & I also are still "friends". I went out last weekend, got loaded off wine, beer & Tequila (yah, smart mixing it numbscull - I never do that - what was I thinking? Usually it's just beer or beer & tequila). Anyway, I (of course) ended up getting sick 4 times (part of that was the next day. Prior to getting sick I was talking with Ted who I was also partially holding up (talk about the drunk leading the drunk) & we ended up locking lips for a good half hour or so. It was him that leaned in. I guess maybe I'm his weakness as much as he's mine. Anyway, I still have feelings for him & I suppose I will for a while but, it's not going to lead anywhere so we just have fun. I invited one of the girls from work to hang out with us too & so she popped in with a friend of hers - it was fun to hang out outside of work - she's a cool chick & so is her friend. I think they left when Ted & I got lost in each other & forgot the outside world for a little while there ... It's amazing how easily two people can close out everyone & everything else ....

Medication: I'm back on my meds, saw the doc yesterday ... starting the orange Lamictal pack - he was going to pop me back on 100's but, I was a little leary (thinking of the muscle aches associated with each increase) so he gave me the pack & said I could speed it up a bit until I move to the 100's - judging by how I feel prior to filling the script. Getting back on my pills is a huge relief for me - HUGE.

So ... basically, I'm still manless & slighly hypomanic & of course -- HORNY.

I tweezed my own eyebrows the other day. I'm quite proud. I've always been scared thinking I'd over-tweeze so I would have them waxed ... Well, in an effort to save $$ I tackled them myself & did a stand-up job!

I also, got brave & cut my own hair. Crazy huh? Well, I think I actually did a good job! Odd, I just followed what my hairdresser had done last time with the layers & poof - instant trim. And I pay her $25? Fuck that!

So: Tweezing & hair-cut done myself: Saving $35 (including tip) .. maybe I should tip myself ...

I'm going to tanning still ... not as frequent as I will come actual summer but enough to maintain a moderate tan.

I have an eye-doctor's appt in a couple weeks. Need new contacts .. mine are months old & their Acuvue 2's (2 weekers). When I called I asked if I could have a few loner pairs & they were nice enough to give me 2 pairs so as to last me until my appt.

Ok, I think that covers it ... Bored yet? I'm still horny .. Oh & speaking of horny - (LOL) Dan - don't feel bad. Young guys are just for fun, older guys are for relationships. I don't want a relationship right now (well, I think) so I'm sticking to what I consider to be "safe".


Thought for the day (or question for the day):

Why do guys feel it's ok to honk or yell out the window about how hot you are but, then when you go out somewhere they just look & don't approach? Am I unapproachable? And, I don't count a "Wow!" in passing approaching someone.