Thursday, July 20, 2006

Last Night

was a good night. Nigel & I went to see a (former) coworker play in the bluegrass band he's in (neato!) & then went out to eat & back to his place & watched a comedy tape. It nice to catch up & hang out together - it's really been a while. He's doing good - although he's seeing that girl again & talking to his friends again which I don't exactly agree with.

He started talking about this other friend of his & was saying how he loves him like a brother & is very protective of him. I told him (about that girl) that he was crazy seeing her again & that I love him (but, not like a brother) & don't want to see him get hurt (again). He's so adorable that when I said I loved him he grabbed my hand & thanked me & said it means a lot to him.

We layed together & gave each other foot rubs & back rubs & I played with his hair while we were watching the comedy dvd. It was like old times .. I think it might have stirred up some feelings for both of us but, we're just friends now so ...

So, all in all - it was a great night.

Oh - but he made me eat when we went out & I had already eaten once that day! I don't eat more than once a day but, he keeps yelling at me that I'm too thin, I'm going to blow away & that I need more meat on my bones .. yada ... yada .. yada. So, I ordered Lasagna & it was good (too much food) but good. I've only lost 28.5 pounds - I'm not even where I was when I first met my ex. When I met him I weighed between 110-111 #'s. Now I'm at 118.5. Oh, well - he just cares about me - that's why he says something. I'm gonna fuck with him & send him an email on my space saying that now I can't eat all day because he made me eat that Lasagna yesterday - tee-hee!