Saturday, August 12, 2006

Looks like ...

we sold the house - more good news! We just accepted an offer & the couple is pre-approved. The closing is tentatively scheduled for Sept. 8th. The market was waaayyy low when we bought the house so we should each make out with approximately $36-39K at the closing. I'm psyched! We've got a lot of work to do getting rid of junk we don't need/want & getting Eddy all moved out but, it'll be well worth it. After about a month or 2 we'll be officially filing for divorce & can really start our lives over.

Tonight I'm going over my friend Jaime's house to chill, & get my drink on. Ted is likely to be there so we'll see what (if anything) happens. Either way - it'll be a good time - it always is.

As far as the meds go - I've been taking 2 pills a day (as opposed to the 4 I'm supposed to). I think 3 pills a day was pretty much helping out anyway. It's hard to tell, I've been rapid cycling here & there but, right now I'm pretty hypomanic & for the most part that's how I've been lately.

It's another beautiful day here in CT - last night was a perfect cool night for sleeping but, my mind wouldn't stop & I was getting calls & texts until 1:30 in the morning so I didn't fall asleep until after 2 even though I'd gotten in bed around 12:15. I've got a lot on my mind but, having Nigel in my bed might be doing it too. I don't know though because I never had a problem with him sleeping with me before ...