Friday, July 15, 2005

American Chop Suey

Here I sit enjoying my American Chop Suey. It's the recipe I got off the BFL website a long time ago & I still love it! Wheat Rotini, Ground Turkey, Stewed Tomatoes & Ketchup. Couldn't be easier & couldn't be tastier! I know, I know - the ketchup parts sounds strange but trust me - it's good!

I have a party to go to tonight. I kind of don't feel like going but I know I'll have a good time so I'm going. I'll be attending with my friend/former workout buddy (who will kill me if I don't go seeing as they arranged the whole date so I could go since I'll be in FL next weekend!). I guess I'm a little obligated! It's a dual-birthday party for 2 of the mexican guys at work that I talked about a while back. It should be a fun time.

There's certainly going to be a diverse group of people there. The mexicans like to drink & word is we'll be playing beer-pong. The more conservative people I imagine will be leaving a little early or just walking around with a puzzled "What the heck kind of party IS this?" look on their faces. Regardless, it should be a good one. The only reason I kind of feel like jetting out of it is because beer=empty calories & I'm trying to watch my diet.

Well, gotta go check out everyone elses blogs. I've been slacking on my blog reading!!!